- Balmoral, Canada Flood Map may be useful to some extent for flood risk assessment or in flood management, flood control etc.
- Balmoral, Canada Flood Map may help to provide flood alert/flood warning if flood water level at certain point is rising.
- Balmoral, Canada Flood Map can help to locate places at higher levels to escape from floods or in flood rescue/flood relief operation.
- It can also provide floodplain map and floodline map for streams and rivers.
- Effect of sea level rise or sea level change can be seen on the map. This could be helpful in coastal areas.
- Global Warmin and Sea Levele Rise are the effects of Climate Change
- It can help to perform elevation analysis of an area for any purpose like city/town planning, new construction etc.
- We also think that it can help in planning irrigation system and water management.
- By setting negative elevation, Bathymetry study is also possible.
The elevation layered on the map is in meters and is from sea level. The elevation is zero for the sea level. Negative elevation means depth below sea level.
Data Sources: Mazpzen, TNM, SRTM, GMTED, ETOPO1
Notes:Before using this Flood Map application, please note that for various technical or non technical reasons the application is not guaranteed free of bugs or inaccuracies.