Last updated: December 6, 2020
- FloodMap.net ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.floodmap.net (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
- While signing up for FloodMap Pro, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your Name, Email and Address ("Personal Information").
- You Name is used for you Identification and Billing.
- Your Email is used for login and communication purpose.
- The sole purpose to collect your Address is for the Billing only (as required by our Payment provider Stripe).
- Also, your Payment Card Details are collected while you are signing the FloodMap Pro 7 days free trial. Your card information is secured with and handled by Stripe (https://stripe.com) and Memberspace (https://www.memberspace.com/)
- For all tasks related to membership login, signup, accounts, storage of youre personal information and payment, we use services by Memberspace (https://www.memberspace.com/)
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
- We use your Personal Information to contact you with welcome email, trial ending reminder, subscription charge receipt, important notification etc.
- We also contact you twice if you abandon the sign-up before entering your Card details.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third-party Advertising and Third-party Advertising Cookies
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.