✔️ You must be Agree to these Terms and Conditions to use FloodMap Pro
💡 Most of the information about FloodMap and disclaimer is already mentioned on FloodMap Home Page
. Following terms and conditions are additional to that related to FloodMap Pro.
👉 Accuracy of the FloodMap
- We have built the FloodMap web application by combining various external as well as our own services.
- So, there is a possibility of mismatch or error in various data sources and services.
- We can only resolve the issues that are related to our own services only.
👉 7 days trial period
- Your first payment will be charged after the 7 days trial period and then onwards your recurring charge will recur every month on the same day whenever possible. Once charged, your payment can not be refunded.
- If you cancel the plan subscription before your 7 days trial ends, you will not be charged any amount.
👉 Offline Usage Terms for base maps
- Offline usage like screenshot/download/print of the following Esri base maps are not allowed as per their terms: Topographic, Imagery, Imagery (Clarity), Imagery (Firefly), Streets, National Geographics, Oceans, Gray, Dark Gray, Shaded Relief and Physical.
- But for basemaps, OpenStreetMap and OpenTopoMap, offline usage like screenshot/download/print is allowed with their attribution.
👉 Termination of FloodMap Pro
- In any unfortunate circumstance (which we think is very rare), we may completely stop/terminate the FloodMap Pro web application.
- In such unfortunate circumstance, we would be liable to refund only one month's charges paid by you.
👉 FloodMap Pro Service Interruption
- In rare conditions like maintenance, hosting/hardware/software problem or interruption of external service, it is possible that the FloodMap Pro application may stop working temporarily for short or long duration.
- We promptly act if there is any interruption to the service.
- But if the interruption remains for more than 7 days, you can request for the refund of that one month.
👉 Increase of FloodMap Pro plan charge Amount
- In our system, any increase in the monthly plan amount will not be applicable to existing plan subscribers.
- But in unavoidable circumstance, if we have to increase your monthly plan amount. We will inform you the same at least 3 months in advance and also let you know the procedure for the same.
👉 Usage Limits
- Here "Usage" means the number of tiles loading in the map.
- Currently there is no restriction on number of tiles loading in the map (usage) and we also expect that we may not require to limit the same.
- But, in any unforeseen situation, if some or many users start using the map loading beyond certain level where our eco-system may get affected, we have right to limit usage for such users.
👉 Third Party Service Dependency
- For advance basemaps (like imagery/satellite etc.) and geocoding (place search), we use paid third party services.
- We have rights to change the providers of third party services which may affect some changes in basemaps or geocoding functionality (like change in number of basemap or change in place search results).
👉 Changes in the FloodMap Pro and "Terms and Conditions"
- We reserve the right to add/remove/modify some or all the features of the application as per our decision.
- If there are any major changes, we may inform you about the same.
- We also reserve the right to modify these "Terms and Conditions" from time to time with or without informing you.
👉 Cancellation of FloodMap Pro plan
- You can cancel the FloodMap Pro plan at any time and then onwards you will not be charged any amount.
👉 Mailing List Subscription
- When you sign-up with us, you will be automatically subscribed to our mailing list.
- Though we will not spam you with unrelated emails, you will always have an option to unsubscribe in the email sent to you through our audience mailing system.
👉 Disclaimer of Warranties
- The FloodMap.net web site and the information contained on this web site are provided "AS IS", without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We disclaim any and all warranties with regard to this web site and the contents of this web site, including without limitation: (i) Any implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement or title; (ii) Any warranty of quality, functionality, operability, use or performance of this web site or the information contained on this web site; (iii) Any warranty of the accuracy completeness or validity of data or information communicated through this web site or the information contained on this web site; (iv) Any warranty of the continuous availability of this web site or the information contained on this web site, or this web site or the information contained on this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free; (v) Any warranty that this web site or the information contained on this web site, or other files or data available for access or downloading will be free of infection, viruses, or other codes manifesting harmful, contaminating, or destructive properties; or (vi) Any warranties arising from course of dealing, trade usage, trade practice or otherwise. In addition, FloodMap.net do not represent or warrant that any defects in this web site or the information contained on this web site will be corrected. Also, we do not warrant either expressly or by implication any individual, organization, product or service appearing on this site or that is electronically linked to this site.
👉 Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall FloodMap.net be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials presented on this web site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, if any, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), if any, or otherwise) exceed the one month's amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.